Friday, September 5, 2008

It's about time...

Hi everyone! I have been contemplating on whether or not I should start a blog or not. I started in in Fall 2007 through BHG scrapbooks etc website but never followed through. I have been attempting to achieve some of my goals, including starting a blog and sticking to it so I finally did it.

Another goal I met as of late was going back to school. I have not been in school for over 18 years and I'm now in community college enrolled at MSJC!!! I am so happy and proud of myself. My hubby started school last semester and he was very encouraging so I really thank him for that. In addition to my being in college, my DD - Michelle has started college too. Hard to believe my 1st born is in college now. I am so proud of her. Everyone is in school now. Baby girl Bre is in her first year of middle school and Lamar is now a senior... Dang how time flies... My nephew who is staying with us now, Ian is in 10th grade.

Anywho... I'm so glad I started the blog, its mainly for me since I'm so forgetful and want to keep track of my every day going ons and adventures. I guess I will share with a few that I love... ha, ha. Anyways, I gotta get to bed now. It's 20 minutes until midnight.
Goodnight and God bless - Monica

No comments: